Thursday, March 04, 2004

Today I feel: Exhausted!

I didn't get to sleep until after 4am and I had to get up at 8:30 am.... 4 1/2 hours of sleep doesn't cut it for me, I need my eight or I get cranky. Lord help anyone who grumbles at me today, they may find their "Momma" to be a bit grumpy, too.

If I haven't explained before I have been dubbed the dorm "Momma" by my fellow RA's. It happened sometime around late Nov. during a staff meeting. We were writing positive postcards to each other and one of the guys said I was very motherly.... well it took off from there. They assure me it's a compliment in the - "Sweet, caring, looks after us all" way and not the "Nagging, annoying, go away and let us grow up" way. So I just smile and answer when the words "Hey Mom," "Momma," etc are uttered.


Link of the day: Drawings with funny sayings