Friday, March 26, 2004

We went out to dinner with her mom and a girl from Aya's floor to celebrate Aya's mom's b-day. Then we took her to her sister's house while Aya, the girl from her floor, a girl from my floor, and myself went to the dollar store and then met up with two more friends to see SCOOBY DOO 2: Monsters UNLEASHED I must admit I had some serious doubts about this one. I was afraid they would have tried too hard and messed up Scooby *gasp at the thought* but it was actually pretty darn funny. Proving further that I should not listen to critics -> because we practically never agree.

I'm almost afraid to look at Aya's blog after tonight. I let loose a couple of very memorable quotes... I'm blaming the 1/2 a migrane I've had all evening/night... my brain hurt and that's why things weren't coming out quite right. Honest.

Sleepy time - enjoy your weekend!