Thursday, November 25, 2004

Drooooool

So I just read Renee's Post and yum! Making me drool :)
This is the first time I've ever missed Thanksgiving entirely. Kinda suxors.
More so because I'm sick.
I delayed my trip into Doubtful Sounds for a few days and have decided to spend another night here in Invercargill. Trying to shake this nasty cold/flu/sore throat thing I picked up.
/sniffles
I want my mommy! I'm such a baby when I'm sick :P
Mostly just my throat hurting - especially when I cough. I'll survive though. It's almost 4pm and this is my first venture out of my room since yesterday evening.
Going ahead with the Glow Worm Caves tomorrow and then Milford Sound the next day - then picking up with DS.
No plans after that.
Except I absolutely HAVE to finish that paper for Standards of Effective Practice.
Bah gonna grab an early dinner/late lunch and crash out in my room.

Happy Thanksgiving - again :)