Sunday, November 07, 2004

You'll not be rid of me yet NZ!

I've managed to extend my stay in New Zealand until the 19th of December. I had decided early on that two weeks would not be enough time to see everything I wanted to, so I gave Hawaii the boot and will be spending the rest of my vacation time here! How cool is that?
I'll have two weeks and some change to check out the South Island and my tickets for down there and back are flexible. Whenever I'm done down there I will come back to the North Island and check out things up north - I still haven't seen hardly anything of the North Island.

I went to the Guy Forks fireworks display in Wellington on Friday night. 15 minutes to spend $90,000! They began with a helicopter circling around the harbour with a ring of fireworks going off below it - pretty fancy :)

I spent the majority of Saturday and Sunday working on my papers for my Standards of Effective Practice class. I only have two papers left! My mommy must be so proud :)

Oddly enough, that's all the news I have...
Hope all is well with ya'll!