Monday, November 15, 2004

Incoming

Loads of fun at the school gala this past Saturday - got lots of sun, fun, a painting, and dunked by a bunch of kids.

Planning my South Island expedition and trying to finish up all my paperwork to turn in on Friday and my last two papers.

Getting ready to say goodbye to people here in Plimmerton - HARD. Really going to miss everyone. I am glad I'll be able to come back one more time before I go back to the states. I've been invited to the end-of-the-year barby and I'm planning on being here for that - to say goodbye to everyone.

Uhmmm.... looked into tickets for the folks - they're going to ride up with me to MN and then fly back home.

7am 10am 3pm 6pm Which one's best?
Just click on the Comments thing just below here and you can tell me... or wait until I call... or email... Choices!