Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Rushing through the country-side

I wondered around Dunedin.
Checked out a real-life Castle before I left.

Headed South today - went to Slope Point - the Southern-most point of the South Island.
I'm in Invercargill at the moment. Getting up bright-n-early to catch the ferry from Bluff to Stewart Island. New Zealand's third main Island. Then I'll have visited all three main Islands! I'm hoping to go to a bird sanctuary down there - maybe even catch a glimpse of a Kiwi! Then spending the night and coming back to Bluff on Thursday afternoon. Spending another night somewhere around here - then heading up for an overnight trip to Doubtful Sounds - the Glow Worm caves in Te Aunau and then over for a day in Milford Sound. Then the glaciers....
I really should find some links for these - but I'm a bit rushed at the moment.

If I have time at the end of the two weeks I'm going to head back up to Kaikoura - LOVED Kaikoura - in case you couldn't tell :)

Gotta run, they're going to kick me out of here, closing time ;)