Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sandy Candy!

Yesterday was icecream, today was "Sandy Candy"

It's like the colored sand art... but PURE (flavored) sugar!

The candidates serve these items to people after they vote...
I think the voting is over now, though people may still be able to vote at dinner tonight. It's been an adventre, and it's not quite over.
The coronation is tomorrow night at 8pm in the gym. Candidates have to be there at 6pm and they'll having professional pictures taken of us.
Despite all the people I know, I've got my eye on a different pair of candidates to win. It really is a popularity contest and it boils down to how many people you know - and how many of those people would rather vote for you than any of the other 14 or 15 people on the list. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun and I love all the people who are rooting for me, but I'm not expecting to win.

My parents get to go to Taos this weekend. The big Wool Festival is this weekend and they'll have their usual booth selling hand-dyed (mostly natural) dyes.

The List..
Read Ch 4 - E-Rhetoric
Read O. Butler for American Punk & Post Apoc Fiction
Read Ch. 4 & 6 for LC
Finish RA staff picture
Pay Bills
Car - Oil change & Wash
Weds - 10 am, 12pm, 9:15pm mtgs
Record Lost! tomorrow night! (/addicted to Lost)
Make signs for Homecoming Game Sat 1:30 and Hockey game at night
Order Mic for work
Call C from CS
Email Brit
Get stuff from M's house
Mtg next Monday night