Saturday, June 17, 2006

Giddy Goodness

Focus on the happy.
That's my motto.
Sometimes it's hard to do, but not lately.

Happy #1 - Sitting at a stop light, singing to a song - bobbing my head around (with Aya and D in the car) when I see someone I know (in another car) grinning at me. I smile and wave and continue to sing. People in at least two other cars think I'm smiling and waving at them. They smile back and wave. I made perfect strangers happy = Sharing the Happy.

Happy #2 - Going to the post office to pay a bill and check mail box - expecting to find more bills - not finding a single bill - BUT finding a box. A box from a lovely British Boy. One of THE British Boys = Instant Giddy.

Happy #3 - Going striaght back to one's home to open said box - only to find that the British Boy has apparently made the box himself and glued it shut most effectively *grin* Model makers....

Happy #4 - Prying box open to discover two boxes of nummy British tea and a lovely, tiny, adorable, Matchbox version of your car = Tidy!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love my British Boys!
Especially this one.

/smile