Monday, June 26, 2006

World Cup

On Satuday I watched my first (ever) soccer - "Football" - game. I decided to vote for Mexico - I thought it only fair seeing as they were my neigbors for 22 years. And though they did not win, it was an enjoyable experience.

On Sunday I watched my second World Cup Soccer/Football game. I was rooting for England - of course! And they won. Good on ya England!

Weekend is over and I'm back in the confines of the Ed Lab. Catching up on my emails, blogs, comics, etc. We had a fun group this weekend. 5 younger girls on Saturday and 10 older kids on Sunday. Went to the park/playground, watched a couple of movies, frisbee, talked... etc... Hauled around suitcases - most of which weigh more than the kids they belong to - mind boggling really. Wilted away this morning in the dorm - though the rest of the weekend wasn't too bad. (I'm not looking forward to July & August).

Listening to: Summer Sun by TEXAS... on Scotish Radio...

Go figure...