Thursday, June 22, 2006

...oD dluoC I sgnihT

Thanks to the Gothy Girl for the fun vids.
Especially David Lehre's MySpace spoof.
(It's possible I'm the last person on MySpace to know about that video)

Listening to The Cure: Close To Me
Playing on: Scotish Radio

After completing my Master's Degree my Choices are:
1. Find a job teaching in an elementary school (if I find one that will have me)
2. Find a job teaching in a community college (if I find one that will have me)
3. Start working on my PhD (if I can find a school that will have me) in either the US or the UK (or maybe NZ)
4. Find a job (of some sort) overseas - UK, NZ, Australia... (if I can get in the country and if I can find a job)
5. Go home and hide under my bed... no wait... that's not really a valid option.
6. Pursue a TOEFL or TESOL certification in hopes of finding a job overseas teaching English (again, if I can)
8. Get a job at a high-risk school district that pays insanely well so that I can pay off my student loans - so that I can go somewhere overseas and start fresh (financially).
7. All of the above and HOPE and PRAY I actually get something...

At the moment my preference is anything that will take me to the UK or Australasia.
Scotland.
/dreamy sigh