Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Almost Done...

I'm cooking dinner for my floor tonight (last floor activity this year).
I'm getting a haircut tomorrow afternoon - and hopefully seeing King Kong...
I've got a mini-presentation Thursday night.
And that's it.

Seriously.

I have been so freaking stressed for the last month - worrying about my job and my living situation, being sad about Jakester, stressing about the "big one" and the other smaller paper and the presentation I did today... and now it's all over (almost - all the big stuff anyway).

You know that odd feeling you get when you expect to feel relieved but you aren't? That indescrible sensation... It's somewhere between just wanting to crawl into bed and sleep for a week and that nagging sensation that you've got something important to do still... Yeah, that's how I feel right now.
I hate that feeling.
It's frustrating and a major let-down because I was hoping to feel carefree (an entire week earlier than my peers).
Maybe I will reach that feeling after Thursday - when all my academic obligations are fulfilled, my last floor activity is over and my room has been thoroughly picked up and cleaned (UGH does it need it).