Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Unpacking my childhood...

Yuuuuup...
I've started unpacking boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff. Did I really leave this much stuff here? Yeesh. Yep more of my life in boxes. Oh and my baby Jake - cremated and placed in a box. *chuckle* I found some sort of odd humor in that... not sick humor mind you - perhaps ironic... I dunno but you have to admit - my new blog title: a life in boxes really fits.

I've also been visiting with my family and friends back here. I got to see my cousin and her three sons (they live in Alabama) - the 15 year old is almost 2 inches taller than me... *does the math* I was 12 years old when he was born... I held him in my arms *boggle* My cousin who lives here, her little girl is growing up so fast!

I've spent a lot of time playing with my parents dog, Kodi:



The cats are enjoying sleeping on my bed - my room is always closed up while I'm away and it's an exciting new place for them to sniff out and take their cat-naps...

Luxor:


Sheba:


Lady:


I baked a bunch of cakes, gingerbread houses and ginger cookies: