Friday, December 30, 2005

Just as good the 2nd time

I saw King Kong with a friend yesterday and YES - it was just as good the second time around.

Heading out to East Texas tomorrow to see more family. Hoping there won't be too much traffic on this New Years Eve Day.

Been handling a few work-related problems via-email, which is a bit... /thinks for the word... bah - it's the real world.

Kodi is freaking hilarious. He follows me around like--well like a little puppy (he's 1.5 years old). He is constantly bringing me his toy, wanting me to play with him. He rests his head on my leg and looks up at me with this goofy grin on his face, ears pointed, big brown eyes pleading with me. He's been sleeping in my room and just totally adores me. It's what baby Jake used to do - minus the annoying - Kodi is a bit overboard - he's a LOT bigger, droolier... yeah... but he's a sweetheart.