Friday, December 16, 2005

The Power of Blogger Compels Me

I'm at the library visiting Aya and before I came here I drove through a certain fast-food chain and ordered a burrito. Not wanting to break the sacred law of the library I ate my dinner while sitting in my car. As I unwrapped my burrito I was struck by a series of memories: whenever I would come home with something like this my Jake would run up to me with his cute little black nose sniffing the air. I'd talk to him and ask him if he'd been a good boy, tempting him with my yummy treats. I'd get all comfortable in my room and then I would break off the top part of the burrito-(you know, the part that's just tortilla), I would tear it into little pieces and ration it out to him as I ate. I guess you could say we had lunch/dinner together. He also loved french fries and any tortilla or roll (especially Grandy's rolls).
He was a funny little guy. When I'd say no more and show him my hands he knew he was done.

Anywho... I totally felt compelled to blog about that. What does that say about me? About my blogging?

Oh and while I was getting my hair - repaired - yesterday I was flipping through a magazine and there was an article about women bloggers... interesting...