Monday, December 05, 2005

We all must do things which...

Scare us.



Only my second attempt at sledding, the first being a 9ft hill back in Texas, on one of the rare occasions we got enough snow to do such a thing.
Terrifyingly fun.
______________

Are a little bit crazy.

Staff retreat for Res Life this past weekend. We went to this fancy resort place and got a lovely cabin. (Same place we went 2 years ago when I was an RA)
Fun was had and I jumped in the swimming pool, fully clothed. Still not exactly sure why, but like I say... Craziness is key.
_____________

Intimidate us.

The heat is on, big paper (20 pages) due next Monday. I'm not a big paper writer, I've never had to write many of them, and certainly none this large.
I've also got a presentation coming up and another paper due next Wednesday.

I'm tired of reading already so I'm procrastinating by blogging. Huh... I wonder what the ratio proportion of procrastinators is to bloggers...
/ponder
_____________

And btw: Congratulations to Aya's cousin who just had twin girls on Saturday night :)