Monday, December 12, 2005

Ponderings and Findings

I found a neat new blog, but I need to investigate it further... I just saw lots of fiber, kitties, and some funny stuff...
Really excited cuz apparently there is a ring for spinners - (spinning wheel not the dj) - and I joined that. Guess I'll have to start talking bout my fibering more now.

Sidenote:
How can someone be so full of themself and shite at the same time? I wouldn't think there would be room.... guess I'll chock it up to the old "Anything is possible."

/pat on back
I finished my *BIG* paper and turned it in this morning.
/huge sigh of relief

Working on my presentation for tomorrow, then another small presentation Thursday night and I am DONE. Makes up for all the stress I've had the last month or so.
hehehe It's freaking awesome!!!
Too bad I can't go home right away, gotta do the RA thing and stay til the 21st (which is actually a day earlier than I'm sposed to leave shhhhhh).