Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blooming & New Zealand

So New Zealand I've decided to put New Zealand into all my New Zealand Posts...
hehehehe
I now have a red dot from New Zealand on my Clustr Map!
tee hee
*giddy-girly squeal of delight*

SO... maybe if I put New Zealand in all my posts they will be drawn to me...
New Zealand.

/grin

In other news.... my allergies are back :P Thank you Texas. Things are in bloom and the grass is actually semi-green. It has occured to me that I never see green grass in Texas. I'm usually only here at the end of summer - when it's been fried - or in winter when it hasn't yet recovered from being fried. So Spring Break is actually Spring time in Texas and the grass is green and the trees and flowers are blooming. And of course there's the grass fires... Added up = Aspen's allergies go craaaaazy.

Bah.

New Zealand.
/grin

Had lunch at Luigi's with mom today...
/drool Italian food
She's taking a nap and then we're gonna go see Grandmommy.

Spent the last couple of days desparately trying to get school work done.
Spring? yes... Break? no.

Oh! And tomorrow is Aya's birthday. You should go wish her Happy Birthday. Yes... You... Go on now. Shoooo...