Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm still here...

Just nothing particularly interesting has happened in the last couple of days. Or perhaps I should say: nothing even remotely interesting. Because you all know I post at the slightest whim (see ketchup packets and giant snow-beavers).

Trying to get things done and trying to get rid of this annoying cold. That's pretty much what my last few days have been about.

I have to interpret a poem in Sign Language this afternoon and I'm incredibly nervous about that... but I've practiced and even met with a girl from class yesterday to go over it.

Uhmm.... Aya's stressing over her thesis stuff, but I know she'll get it done.

I got an A on a paper for my online class - and I was stressing about that.

It's really overcast and foggy and damp outside.

Hello Random.

See this is why I shouldn't post if I don't have anything compelling me to post - other than the Power of Blogger....