Friday, March 03, 2006

Wowsers... Thanks to Tiffany...

This quiz is so accurate it's a bit frightening... My zodiac might be scorpio, but my constellation is:

Aquarius
You are....
AQUARIUS
Aquarius is obviously associated with water, the modern day elixir of life. Many ancient socities see Aquarius as God or Zeus pouring the water of life down from heaven.

You are one tall drink of water!(Excuse the puns, I just can't help it!)You are always the life of the party, and always thinking up fun stuff to do! Sometimes you're hyper, sometimes you're not. However, catch you in the wrong mood, and like water, you can easily become angry, rather unreasonably.


Which constellation are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Check it out:
Tall - check
Hyper - check
Moody - check

And how much do I know about astronomy?

Professional
You know maybe too much. Are you sure you're from

this planet? If you are from planet Earth,

wow. Impressive. Good job.


How much do you know about astronomy?(REALLY HARD!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Well I guess I did learn something from those Astronomy classes :)