Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Once, Twice, Three tiiiiiiimes...

A winner!

1. Won a position on the Student Senate
2. Won Birch/Linden Academy Awards Ballot - most correct answers = $10 gift card to Blockbuster.
3. Won BSU Hobson Union Academy Awards Ballot - most correct answers = $10 gift card to Barnes & Noble.

/grin

I went to my second Hockey game this past weekend - first complete one (only stayed for first period of the first one). We won 3 to 1 over Alabama... poor Alabama was beaten to smithereens by the crowd, let alone what our team did to them...

I saw the movie Ultraviolet this weekend. It was better than the expectations I had set for it, but I did want to see it - had to see for myself if it had any redeeming qualities.
Visually * * * * *
Plot * *

Oscar party last night was fun, pretty good turn out - and of course I won so = bonus!
Missed bowling last night for the party - we won 1 and lost 3 :(
Tonight we pre-bowl for this coming weekend - since most everyone will be gone for Spring Break!

Things to do:
1. Buy HP
2. Watch HP
3. ASL Website Review
4. Meet with Prof bout Review
5. StudioTour
6. Oil Change
7. Laundry
8. Set up interviews for IS
9. Resource Meeting