Monday, March 27, 2006

Couple more pics

for your viewing enjoyment...

This Beaver was made by some residents of Linden Hall after our last big snow storm. I know it doesn't look that big, but trust me, it was HUGE. I'm 6' and I didn't reach it's shoulders. It must have been at least 10' tall. It was awwwwesome!



And sometimes people do little things, they don't seem big... but they make you happy. Like most people who know me know I have this thing about ketchup. I reallllllly realllllllly like it. Love it even. And only the good stuff - Heinz. Well a while back I found this in my mail box - and knew it was from a friend, just not which one. I foud out it was a girl I work with and it just really made my day. It's the little things. Seriously. I am Easily Amused.


Looking out for the Small Fry