Friday, March 24, 2006

Needles, Steak, Friends and Annoyances..

Welp.. After class today I went to the Student Health Services Center and got stuck with two.. 2... TWO needles *double cringe*
The first was the DT - tetnis/dyptheria... which I was about a year over due for *cough* I kept saying I needed it... and it was just a bit achey, but I remember my arm hurting for a week after the last one.
The second one was the MMR - measles, mumps, ruebella... and even though I know I had it as a child I couldn't prove it because the records aren't there... and it freaking hurt when she stuck me. I flinched... she hit a nerve with that one.
It's achey now... but I waited until Friday so I wouldn't have to be lugging around a backpack ;) and now I can register for classes.

Afterwards Aya and I went to lunch. I figured since they always tell ya to go have a nice juicy steak after they stick ya with needles to suck out yer blood... So I reasoned - stick me with needles I get a big juicy steak ;) Makes sense, yes?

I dropped Aya off and sat in the parking lot for a while before I saw someone leaving - then sat there for quit a while longer waiting for him to leave. A friend of mine came by and chatted for a sec then headed on home. BUT then he came all the way back to where I was to tell me there was a space open closer to the building. Isn't that sweet :)

I've been charged twice for something. When we took our extended staff retreat back in December the ra's agreed to pool together the money for it. I took the money and sent the place a check. We had some trouble getting things settled, but we thought it was taken care of. Then on my credit card statement for this month I saw a charge from that place and was like "WHAAAT!?!"... I called the guy and let him know that was a BIG mistake. I am STILL waiting for him to get back to me.
/growl

Now I'm watching Star Trek TNG - the one where The Captain, Data and the Dr get stuck in the holo-deck in 1941 and the bullets are real... Data so young and cute... hehe he can't figure out why the lamp stops working - cuz it's come unplugged... hehehehehe good stuff!