Sunday, March 26, 2006

Metal bit should not be poked into arms...

Yup.

Sharon.. 5 shots at once? GAH! You poor thing.

Hurt really bad last night... really bad... still hurts today, but I will survive :)

I'm sick AGAIN!!! This is really annoying. I think dorms must be breeding factories for germs. One thing I'm looking forward to next year and living off campus is *hopefully* not getting sick as much.?.
(a girl can hope)

My Current To Do List:
*Read chapter 9
*Post response
*ASL paper
*Oil change
*Car wash
*Take suitcases to storage so I can move around in my room again
*Take sled to storage because (apparently) the sun is here to stay
*Get Well Dagnabbit!
*Register for fall classes (April 10)
*Continue wiki-work
*Midterm Reflection
*Meet with SC about ASL
*FAFSA
*Meet with L
*Clean Room
*Find Poems for ASL
*Meet with L
*Meet for Recognition Committee