Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Home again, home again, hippity hop...

I'm finally home - after a day's delay.

I'm exhausted but can't sleep.

Keep thinking of all the things I HAVE to get done.

Comp store called today that the case I wanted (the reason I've been waiting 3 weeks for my new computer) has been discontinued.
GAAAAAAHHHHHHH
So... now they're using my second choice and they *promise* to have it ready for me when I get back on Saturday. (maybe I should have had that in writing... signed in blood...)
heh

Puppy is all over me - not so much a puppy now as a 50+lb dog - but he's still a puppy at heart. And all three cats have welcomed me home as well.

Hopefully I will be able to spend some time with parental units, but I have assignments and they have work.
Will go see grandma tomorrow.

Oh, and I must remember July 4th...
Dr. Who rocks.

That is all.