Monday, March 27, 2006

*Gobble...Gobble...

hehehehe

hehe
heh

hehe
heh

aaaaah

I love Two Lumps.

So last night was my first time bowling in about two weeks. Luckily I had my shots in my left arm and I'm a rightie. I kept my left arm glued to my side so I didn't have pain shooting up it - and this actually seemed to be quite good for my bowling skills. I bowled over my average all three games and in the second game I got my-very-first-ever TURKEY! (That's when you get three strikes in a row!) I am so excited. It may be the only time I ever get one, but dagnabbit I got one!
I am definitely sick. I'm dubbing this one a cold. Annoying as it may be to have a cold, I'm even more annoyed that I'm sick AGAIN. /sigh
Seriously people.
Next year, not living in the dorms, away from the germ factory, I'd better be well.

Anywho...

So I'm happy with my bowling performance even though we won the first game, lost the other two and overal points. I was running a fever for most of the night and didn't have use of one arm but I got a TURKEY! So there. S even said from now on I have to get a shot before every game. heh... yeah. Idon'tthinkso.

On a less happy note there is someone who did something really mean/rude/spiteful/selfish/shi--y to me this past weekend. I'm mad as a hatter about it and I will be confronting this person on this issue. Lord help me. I talk tough but I turn into a blathering-pile-o-jelly when I actually have to confront someone. Especially when I'm upset/mad. The emotions take over and I'm just a co-pilot watching myself blather and stutter on about how upset I am... Well, you get the picture. I'll be talking to this person later today. Hopefully. If I can find them. Wish me luck!

Oh.. I should end on a happy note... Do Re Mi Fa Sol Laaaaa! :)