Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sharon is officially one of the coolest, most interesting people I've ever met.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
NO FREAKING WAY!!!!
/faint

(See Sharon's comment to my last post)

hehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Just ask Aya and she'll tell you how much I love John Denver!

When my parents brought me home from the hospital my Dad went straight to the record player and plopped on a JD record. I grew up listening to his music and he is by far my favourite musician/songwriter. My very first concert (age 7 or so) was JD at the Coca Cola Starplex.

I can't really explain it but there's something about his music that just makes me feel at home wherever I am. My dad used to sing me to sleep with "Sunshine on My Shoulders".

My parents and I were SO sad when he died.

I did actually know his original last name, though I don't think I could have spelled it.

*tee hee* My brush with someone's brush with fame...
Neat!

/bounces off to do productive things