Monday, January 30, 2006

Aspen is about to:

a. curse more than she has in her entire life
b. hyperventilate
c. cry
d. scream
e. all of the above


Correct answer: e. all of the above

I... I....
oh god...

I noticed last fall my old computer was about ready to die on me so I started looking at external hard drives. My dad actually bought me one for christmas and I tried transfering all my pictures, music, school files, etc. over to the external hd. When I checked the external hd with my laptop I saw that it only had transfered the folders (empty folders) and a few files. I was like... uhmmm???

This afternoon I had time, so I sat down to sort this out. My old computer didn't have any of those files either.... I did two system restores and nothing... the files are gone... they've gone *POOF*.... What am I going to do?!?

Worst of all I actually broke down today (after MONTHS of debating) and ordered an ipod! My old computer had 2500 songs....
And now...

/mourn

Ok... stopped in mid-post to take my old computer to a local place...
/thanks Aya for telling me they were still open

Hoping and praying they can retreive the last 7 years (40 gb) of files I so desperately want back!