Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Good Nights Sleep

I bought a down-ish-feathery bed thingy... yeah... so I need to work on my description skills.
I found this King Size downy bed topper at a certain major store and it was UNBELIEVABLY cheap. The three foam toppers I had on my bed weren't cutting it and I've been looking for something better. When I sleep on a hard bed I wake up stiff and sore in the morning. This thing is the ticket! Put it on my bed last night (had to double it up since my bed is a twin xl) and had a truly wonderful night's sleep! I can snuggle down into it and it swallows me up! Aaaaaahhhhhh....

Movies I've seen in the last few weeks:
Hoodwinked
Underworld: Evolution
Nanny McFee

Currently Reading: Artemis Fowl The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer (the 3rd book in the Artemis Fowl series.