Thursday, January 26, 2006

The lights are off...

But I'm not asleep.

I've been having a really hard time getting to sleep this semester. At first it was because I was sick and coughing my head off, but now that I'm better (thank God) I dunno... I was blaming it on my schedule being off whack, but I'm still having to get up at the same time in the morning, so that should have settled my internal clock (regulator)?

Tonight it finally dawned on me why I'm having so much trouble: ASL.
On Monday and Wednesday nights I'm reviewing in my head (and yes signing to myself in the dark) for class the next day. On Tuesday and Thursday nights I'm reviewing what I learned in class that day.

I practice my fingerspelling as I'm walking around campus and on my way to work today I almost ran into a professor (literally) because I was signing to myself.

heh heh heh...

I love it! I forgot how much fun it was.

I'm spurred on by the fact that I know I have a lot to learn and I still haven't remembered everything I knew 3 years ago.

Anywhoo... now that I've figured out my sleeping problems and put it in print, MAYBE I can get to sleep...
/hopes

Nighters!