Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just because

Rules: Bold the following that are true about you, italicize things you wish were true, add one true thing about you, and then tag five more people.

I miss somebody right now.
I love olives.
I own lots of books.
I love to play video games.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I hate the rain.
I'm paranoid at times.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast. (When I'm nervous)
I have fresh breath in the morning.
I have long hair.
I have at least one sibling.
I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
I like the way that I look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends.
I am currently single.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I love to shop.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I've rejected someone before.
I currently like someone.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have at least 5 away messages saved.
I have tried alcohol or drugs before. (alcohol... not the drugs)
I own the "South Park" movie.
I enjoy some country music.
I watch soap operas whenever I can.
I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I am punk rockish.
I am preppy.
I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I can work on a car.
I love my job.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
I believe in prophetic dreams.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument. (used to be :()
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went to college out of state.
I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
I adore bright colors.
I love Dear Abby.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I think school is awesome. (I know I'm a nerd)
I think pigtails serve a purpose. (Sure! It's called cuteness!)
I think John Cusack is adorable.
I can pick up things with my toes. (Can't everyone?)
I can whistle. (been working on it - still needs work but I can a bit)
I have ridden a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century.
I have jazz in my blood.

I have been to a country outside of the U.S.

-----

OK... I took some things out that were just... well I didn't like them. And I'm not tagging anybody because I hate chain lettery-type things. And nobody tagged me, I found this on a blog I was looking at for class and thought it would be a good time-waster.