Friday, January 20, 2006

Silly Girl! Pets are for people with homes!

Nice ones, with big yards and more than one room.

Yeah... so apparently I enjoy torturing myself. I decided to look again at pets on the net. I found a site that has pets that were rescued from Hurricane Katrina and are in need of new homes.
Ugh.

You know what's funny... the sadder looking the dog, the more my heart goes out to it. Don't be surprised if when I finally get a dog I'm like... "Omg he's the most beautiful, cutest creature on earth!" and then I post a picture of a dog with... well, a face only a mother could love!

And I was watching a dog show on tv a couple of nights this week... I only cried once. They were showing this little dog that TOTALLY looked like a mutt but it reminded me of Jake... in the face at least. And then they were talking about Lhaso Apso's and the judge, who used to breed them, was saying that they are very much a one-person animal. Which lends more support to the theory that Jake may have been part Lhaso, because he was definitely a one-person dog.