Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sharing & Caring

That's what family is all about.

Dad got sick - gave to me - I gave to Mom - Mom gave back to me before I left.
BAH!
What is up with this? I feel like I've been nothing but sick for the past couple of months. /grumble
I told Mom if I keep getting sick everytime I come home - I'll stop coming home. For some reason she didn't like that very much.... hehe...

Classes have started.

I got back at 2:40pm yesterday and had a class at 4pm - ASL 3 - SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! Though nervous because it has been a LONG time since I've had ASL and I'm realllllly rusty. Unfortunately, only half the class showed up and no professor. After waiting around for 40 mins we decided to try again on Thursday.

Today I had my first Weblogs & Wikis class - been wanting this class for over a year - so very excited to see what I learn.
I also have an online class... speaking of - need to make a point of logging on tonight and finding out what it's all about.

First day back at work - not too painful. I was a bit nervous as I could just imagine a full voicemail and mail box, but luckily it seems like I handled most things via email while I was away - aaaah the wonders of the electronic age!
Though me training a new employee with almost no voice and doped up on dayquil... well I hope she understood what I was saying ... at least she didn't flee the premises. She's sitting in there atm - hasn't needed me yet... I've got another new worker to train tomorrow, hopefully I can put together a full sentence without wheezing, snuffling or forgeting a word ;)

yuuuup... that's all I can think of now.
Hope everyone's settling back in nicely.

Toodles.